The Rockville RVSPL15.1A utilizes a Single 15″ 1500 watt vented subwoofer enclosure. This enclosure is a step up from the ever-popular RV12.1A, which is also an amazing sounding complete system. Most packaged deals on the market use 12″ woofers and low quality amplifiers. This bass package comes with an upgraded amplifier that puts out an amazing 1,500 watts peak while producing 500-watts RMS. The 500-watt RMS rating is CEA compliant so you rest assured that your Rockville unit has been held to
- Rockville RVSPL15.1A 15″ Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier. 1500 Watts Peak Power / 500 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating. Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/8″ MDF Cabinet. Tuned Vertical Slot Port System. +3dB increased Bass SPL in vehicle.
- Rockville Logo Mark on Carpet. Mono, gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, High-Power, High-Efficiency 12″ Subwoofers. Kevlar Reinforced Ultra Stiff Pulp Cones. High Excursion Stitched Double Laminated Foam Surrounds.
- 3-D Molded Dust Cap. Linear Progressive Spider System. 4 Layer, High Power, Aluminum Voice Coil. Bumped and Vented Magnet Motor Structure. Frequency Response: 25Hz – 500Hz. SPL: 109dB @ 1w/1m. 90oz Magnet Motor Structure Weight per woofer.
- 1800 Watts Peak Power. Power Output: 600 Watts RMS CEA-2006 Power @ 4-ohm and <1% Minimum THD. Signal to Noise Ratio: >97dBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20KHz (-3dB). RMS Power: 800 Watts @ 2 ohms. 4 Ohm Mono-Block Class A/B.
- Input Gain Control: 150mV – 8 Volt. Power & Diagnostic LED Indicators. Computerized IC Control, Thermal, Speaker Short, Overload and DC Protection Circuitry. Mute & Delay Turn On Circuitry. Auto Thermal Control Circuitry