The DNA line was released in buy to provide an additional price line to the every day audiophile who is not only in search of for the step just previously mentioned entry-level, but also for that personal relationship with the item. Occasionally you really feel like you’re carrying the audio inside of you, like vivid electrical energy. Who are we to believe otherwise? This is why DNA is for the passionate kinds -the ones who feel the audio inside.
- Extruded Aluminum Chassis, Black, Glossy, and Polished Heat sink with MOSFET PSU Transistors. Entirely Regulated PMW Power Offer, Hi/Lower/Go Outputs, 200mV-5V Lower Amount Inputs, Immediate 4 GA. Energy Terminals, and 8GA. Speaker Terminals.
- 2-Ohm Steady in Stereo Manner, 4-Ohm Bridged Steady Class A/B, with RMS @ four-Ohms of two x 250 Watts, RMS @ 2-Ohms of 2 x 400 Watts, and RMS @ 4-Ohms of one bridged x 660 Watts.
- Crossover and Switching: Variable Hello Move 50 Hz – 400 Hz, Variable Lower Go fifty Hz – 400 Hz, Bass Increase at -six-12 dB at 45 Hz. THD < 0.05%. Signal to Noise Ratio>90dB. Frequency Reaction 10 Hz- fifty KHz.
- Tri-Mode Capability, Power and Diagnostics LED’s, Unbalanced Inputs (RCA’s), Entire Range Outputs (RCA’s), Variable Enter Level Manage.
- Four Way Safety Circuit: Thermal Security, Over-Load Existing Safety, Output Immediate Present Protection, Speaker Short Circuit Protection.