- CD receiver with developed-in MOSFET amplifier (twenty watts RMS/fifty peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (such as discs loaded with MP3 and WMA documents)
- Suitable with optional JVC iPod adapter, satellite radio, Hd Radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, CD changer
- Inputs: entrance-panel auxiliary input
- Outputs: a single established of preamp outputs (selectable subwoofer output)
JVC built the KD-G340 CD receiver to produce strong audio performance, and to offer playback and enlargement choices that’ll make the most out of your auto audio encounter. Its built-in amplifier makes certain potent audio, and a premium 24-little bit digital-to-analog converter assures CD playback that is devoted and accurate to the first recordings.
The KD-G340 will engage in your MP3 and WMA-loaded recordable discs, and you can get pleasure from total iPod manage with JVC’s optional iPod interface. You will find si